Welcome to Otisco Township!
- 2023 March Board of Review Dates
- 2023 Township Board Meeting Dates
- 2023 Planning Commission Meeting Dates
- 2023 Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting Dates
- Special Meeting – May 24, 2023 – Deputy Assessor Interviews
Please review the Agenda for the June 13, 2023 Otisco Township Board Meeting by visiting the Supervisor page.
Attention Residents: Otisco Township will no longer have recycling.
Dump Vouchers: Dump Vouchers are now available for 2022/2023. New Dump Vouchers for 2023/2024 will be available starting April 1, 2023. Please Bring ID.
Otisco Township is Taking Applications for Deputy Assessor
Deputy Assesor – Field Work Operations
Otisco Township is seeking to hire a Deputy Assessor to assist the Assessor in doing yearly re-appraisal field work which involves on site visits to approximately 275 parcels each year. Skills needed for this work include:
- Knowledge and use of an I-pad
- Computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Have good listening skills and be able to interact with the public
- Be a detailed oriented person
- Be able to work independently to finish the yearly goal
- Be willing to get certified as a technician (1 day class) and attend a yearly (1 day) state education classes as required
Interested parties need to send resume with contact information to email@example.com or drop it off at the Otisco Township Hall, 9663 W Button Rd. Otisoco Township reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications. Closing date to apply for this position is Monday, May 29.
Regular Board Meetings are the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00 P.M. You are invited to join us and find out all that is happening in YOUR TOWNSHIP. We welcome your input. Call Lynda Sower (616).794.3506 for more information.
All dwellings and other buildings shall be marked and identified by the owner with the correct street address number on or at the front entrance of the principal building or readily visible from the adjacent street or right-of-way. This is for your protection in case emergency vehicles need to find your address.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.